After some reading and research, you have determined that you want to take steps to condition the water in your home but you are not sure what the expense will be or which limb you should cut off to pay for it. But the cost is not nearly as expensive as you might think and will save you money in the long run as well as benefit your health. The key is to find the system works the best for your needs.
Place of Use System
Many families continually purchase bottled water in an effort to drink water that they believe is better than what is coming out of the tap. This cost adds up and might not be a better alternative than the tap water. A place of use system for your countertop or kitchen tap is less costly than an entire house system and provides sparkling-clear water for your family to drink and use in cooking. Benefits include:
- Less waste than bottled water, helping the environment
- No hassle with delivery contracts and dispenser equipment
- Treats the water used for drinking and cooking
Whole House Systems
Many homeowners want to condition the water in the whole house systems for the many benefits it offers to save money and time.Whole house system comes with many features and various price points from $400 to $10,000 depending on the complexity of the system. These systems filter problems with chlorine, bacteria, and fluoride to name a few. The question is, what type of whole home filter is best for cost and usage?
Water softeners typically remove odors and chlorine as well as prevent hard water spots, mineral deposits, scale buildup, iron stains and soap scum. from the water supplied to the home. The cost of the softener is quickly offset by the time and money saved, as well as saving on the wear and tear on pipes and appliances.
– Appliances and water heater require less maintenance with a longer life span
– Dishes come clean easier and spot-free
– Washer requires less detergent for cleaner and softer clothes
– Clothing and fabrics last longer
– Soaps and shampoos lather better
– Bathroom sink, shower, and tub clean easier without buildup and stains
Eliminate the stink of sulfur when you turn on the tap.It not only smells funny but can lead to damage in your fixtures, and discolor your laundry and do damage to hair in the shower, just to name a few side effects.
– Controls calcium scale in your pipes, plumbing, and appliances
– Protects from black oxidation
– Reduces sediment, sand, and rust in plumbing and appliances
– Removes pesticides, lead, mercury and other heavy metals from water
Whatever system you are looking for to condition the water in your home we are able to assist you. Call for a free water analysis. Based on the results we will be able to work with you to determine the best system with the best price for your home.